An investigation may take a few months but all it takes for an interview is a Day!!!
To some it might be like a minefield.
Don’t be afraid!!!
With a few simple and easy key points you can easily and confidently crack an interview. An interview question does not just aim at an answer, but it actually targets at bringing out your thought process, your analytical approach, your behavioral traits and much more. All that matters is not just answering right but your approach to the question as well. Sometimes questions are formulated basically to read your reaction and response time. Following tips will help you answer better and effective in an interview:
- Be attentive, listen patiently and let the interviewer finish his question without any sort of interruption from your side. Get your doubts clear if any once he is done.
- Be precise and accurate with regard to dates and other such references. Try to keep the conversation friendly using proper and relevant words and phrases.
- Your personality and thoughts are reflected in your answers. So be open and clear.
- Be focused while answering and adhere to subject-matter and do not deviate trying to be impressive or to showcase your knowledge.
- Be calm and patient and answer when asked to. Neither should you get too excited on knowing the answer cutting the interviewer short nor should you drop in utter silence if the contrary happens.
- Keep an optimistic approach while answering. This will help you get a good impression. Positive thinking not only helps you foresee the situation and formulate solutions and spot the opportunities and strengths in tough times but also helps you build a good impression on the interviewer.
- Be analytical and logical and back your answers with examples and facts, as that would establish your authenticity.
- Last but not the least; do supplement your answers with appropriate body language and posture. Keep smiling but do not laugh unnecessarily or move your hands awkwardly.
Do your homework well and just be what you are!!!
Don’t be FAKE!!!